If you want to speak with someone immediately, please call our client-intake specialist, Ken Cooper, at (856) 308-5426.

Call (856) 308-5426

Defective Products

What Is Defective Product Fraud?

If a consumer purchases a product that is flawed as a result of poor manufacturing or retail mismanagement, it may be a valid case of defective product fraud. The range of potentially defective products is vast, reaching from children's toys to automobiles, covering all financial brackets and age groups.

Am I Protected From Defective Products?

The law provides that a manufacturer or retailer could be held legally responsible for any harm or other damages that may result from the purchase of a defective product. The defective product might need to be replaced, or when personal injury is involved, financial settlements may be in order.

Some manufacturers neglect to make the proper recalls, putting consumers at risk. If a product defect is overlooked, be it for financial, business-related reasons or because a manufacturer just doesn't have the time or the finances to correct the mistake, it may be appropriate to commence a legal action.

If I Was Injured Because of a Defective Product, What Should I Do?

You should consider filing a complaint with the federal government or any of the other consumer protection agencies, including:

  • U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
  • National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
  • Environmental Protection Agency
  • U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Remember to keep the defective product because it may be used in the future as evidence.

How Do I Contact an Attorney to Discuss My Case?

Please fill out the Free Case Evaluation form on the top left side of this page and we will respond within 24 hours. If you wish to speak with someone immediately, call our client-intake specialist, Ken Cooper, at (856) 308-5426.

Disclaimer: While the use of this website does not form or imply an attorney/client relationship, we will treat all personal information with the strictest confidentiality and will never disclose it to anyone.

Free Case Evaluation

Have you been injured because of a defective product? Submit your complaint to one of our New Jersey attorneys for a free case evaluation by filling out the form below.

If you want to speak with someone immediately, please call our client-intake specialist, Ken Cooper, at (856) 308-5426.

If you have questions or want to speak with a lawyer about your case, please fill out the form below. Fields with * are required.

Briefly Describe the Case:

Type verification image: verification image, type it in the box